Monday 20 February 2012

Drink Tags

I saw this in a magazine somewhere and thought it seems like a   fun and chic way for guests to keep track of their glass throughout the night so you don't end up with mixed-up glasses or dozens of half-full glasses left around the house......Dont you hate when that happens?


 And by the end of the night there are just a million glasses all around the house and a heap of glasses in the washing apart from that!









So I tried this the last time I had a few people over and it worked so well .....this will take 5-10  minutes to do but no matter how many drinks your guests have had they will always find their way back to their OWN glass! Thats just precious is it not? :))









I used hand made paper that I had lying around at home to do this and a basic wooden skewer ....:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment